Saturday, August 7, 2010

Treble this season..!!!!Chelsea Boss think his squad can win it this season.

Happy moment:Last season double winners aim to make treble this season
Carlo Ancelotti has delivered a warning to his rivals at home and abroad by claiming he is a better manager a year on from taking over at Chelsea and, as such, can steer the club to the first Premier League, FA Cup and Champions League Treble in their history.The Italian enjoyed a hugely successful first season at Stamford Bridge, winning the title and the FA Cup, and ahead of the new campaign, which begins with tomorrow's Community Shield contest against Manchester United at Wembley, feels sure there is more to come – not only from his squad, but also himself.

"I had doubts last year, when I started, but now I have more knowledge about the team and club and about the atmosphere in England and the teams here and so I think we will start the season in a different situation," said Ancelotti, who had managed in Italy for 14 years before his arrival in England last June, most notably at Milan where he won the Champions League twice and Serie A once. "I think so [that he is a better manager]. Last year was a fantastic experience for me and I have improved because of it."

No comments:

Post a Comment